Resident Evil 4 Remake is truly one of the best Resident Evils we got to experience. But, there is a specific issue where players get a message “Data inconsistency has been detected. Please restart the game”. It might be a bummer for most people because you can’t access anything and play the game. Don’t worry here’s how to fix the Resident Evil 4 Remake Data Inconsistency Error.
- How to Fix Resident Evil 4 Remake 3D Audio Option Greyed or Blocked Out – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Chapter 8 Lithographic Stone Table Puzzle Bug and Softlock in Resident Evil 4 Remake – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Resident Evil 4 Remake Black Screen on Launch – The Panther Tech
What’s the Data Inconsistency Error about?
This error is mostly based on the Steam problems and not anything else. Either the files in the Steam Library messed up or the Steam itself started going wild, but the result will be “Data inconsistency has been detected. Please restart the game”.
Because of this issue, you can’t access the DLCs that you purchased. Don’t try out the RE Frameworks reinstallation because that’s not the solution. We got it sorted out for you below!
Fixed Resident Evil 4 Remake Data Inconsistency has been detected error
To fix this issue, you will have to simply follow the steps below;
- Log out of your Steam Profile
- Uninstall Steam completely
- Restart the Computer
- Make sure nothing is running in the Background
- Install Steam from the start
- Get Right Click Resident Evil 4 Remake
- Go to Properties
- Verify the Integrity of Game Files
- Open the Game
That’s it! the issue will be fixed in no time.
Now you know exactly How to Fix Resident Evil 4 Remake Data Inconsistency has been detected error. Just delete steam and re-install it. Verify the game files and you won’t have the “Data inconsistency has been detected. Please restart the game” error again.