Tekken 8 is here, developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment, Tekken 8 promises to deliver a thrilling fighting game experience, packed with new features, characters, and cutting-edge visuals. If you’re encountering the UE-Polaris Game has Crashed error in Tekken 8, here are steps to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:
Verify Game Files
- Right-click on Tekken 8 in your Steam library.
- Go to “Manage” and select the “Installed Files” tab.
- Press “Verify Integrity of Game Files.”
In Tekken 8 Demo, some people reported crashes specifically when picking or hovering over Asuka Kazama in the game’s Arcade Quest, leading to this frustrating error message. However, it is now fixed in the official version.
- Ensure your PC setup meets the game’s system requirements.
- Check if your hardware is compatible, especially with character models like Asuka Kazama.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K/AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti/AMD Radeon R9 380X
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 100 GB available space
Update Graphics Drivers
Outdated graphics drivers can lead to compatibility issues. Visit the official website of your GPU manufacturer (NVIDIA or AMD) and download the latest drivers.
Updating drivers manually can be complicated and time-consuming. For a simpler method, we recommend using IObit’s Driver Booster to automatically download and fetch the latest and needed driver updates for your PC. Follow these steps to use the software:
- Download Driver Booster.
- Install and run the software.
- Click the Scan button and let Driver Booster scan any outdated drivers on your PC.
- If the software found any outdated driver, click the Update Now button located on the upper left of the window.
- Wait until the Driver Booster finishes the driver download and installation process.
Note that your PC may restart several times depending on the drivers that are being updated.
- Ensure your Windows operating system is up to date.
- Open the Windows Search and type “Check for Updates.”
If the issue persists, contact the Tekken 8 support team or visit community forums for assistance.
By following these steps, you increase your chances of resolving the UE-Polaris Game has Crashed error in Tekken 8. If all else fails, reaching out to the game’s official support channels is recommended for personalized assistance.