After the infamous PC release of The Last of Us Part 1, Naughty Dog had to step in itself. They released a new hotfix for the game revolving around the crashes, shaders, fps, and other issues that made the game impossible to be played on nearly every PC. Even after the New Update 184.108.40.206, there are even Players who have Crashes in The Last of Us Part 1. Here’s How to Fix that!
- How to Play The Last of Us Part 1 on 4GB VRAM Graphics Card – The Panther Tech
- The Last of Us Part 1 Upcoming Patch will Fix Building Shaders Issue – The Panther Tech
- How To Fix The Last Of Us Part 1 Performance on Nvidia Graphics Cards – The Panther Tech
Why’s my game still crashing after Update 220.127.116.11?
The obvious reason is that the update doesn’t solve all the problems for gamers. Yes, the developers did mention that they are going to make the game playable, especially for the guys and girls with RTX cards, even the lower ones, but they didn’t mention the models.
That being said, the game was already running fine on higher-end Graphics Cards like 4090 and the peak Intel or AMD CPUs and this update further enhanced their performance.
The lower-end cards are still suffering, but you can follow simple methods to fix the issues because other players also made the game playable by following these.
Fixed The Last of Us Part 1 Still Crashing after New Update 18.104.22.168
- Try deleting the Shader Cache File for The Last of Us Part 1 PC
- Try setting the GFX settings to the default ones that the game came up with. You can do that by pressing the Default Settings button in the settings menu. Let it auto-detect!
- There was an issue with the Graphics Drivers previously. Make sure you have the latest ones for both AMD and Nvidia Graphics Card.
- Try the Nvidia Event Crash ID (nvlddmkm) from Nvidia through the Steam Community.
- In case you can’t fix the issue, try contacting the Naughty Dog Support Forum and tell them about your issue.
So that’s How to Fix The Last of Us Part 1 Still Crashing after New Update 22.214.171.124. There are a few things that we mentioned you can try out for yourself. In case nothing works, just take help from the support forum of Naughty Dogs or wait for another update.