Starfield is an upcoming open-world role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. The game is scheduled to be released on September 6, 2023, for Microsoft Windows and Xbox Series X/S. The early access of the game was just released and only players who bought digital premium edition have access to this.
Melee combat is a viable option in Starfield, and can be a great way to take down enemies quickly and efficiently. However, it is important to know how to use melee effectively in order to be successful. In this blog post, we will explore How to Perform Melee Attacks in Starfield.
- How To Fix Starfield Freezing
- Fix Starfield graphics card does not meet minimum specs
- Fix Starfield Crashing on PC
- Starfield Early Access Not Showing on Steam – Not Available
How to Perform Melee Attacks in Starfield
To perform melee attacks in Starfield, the method varies depending on your gaming platform:
- Console (Xbox or PlayStation): On console, you can execute a melee attack by pressing the R3 button. This typically involves clicking in the right stick on your Xbox controller or the equivalent button on a PlayStation controller .
- Keyboard (PC): If you’re playing Starfield on a PC with a keyboard, you can perform melee attacks by pressing the Alt key when you have a melee weapon equipped.
These are the basic controls for executing melee attacks in Starfield, and you can enhance your melee combat by acquiring different melee weapons in the game. There are a variety of melee weapons available in the game, each with its own unique properties. Some melee weapons are better suited for close-quarters combat, while others are better for dealing damage from a distance.
In the unforgiving depths of space, mastering melee combat can be the difference between survival and defeat. With the knowledge of how to melee, and a commitment to improvement, you’ll become a force to be reckoned with in Starfield. So, embrace the melee, brave adventurer, and let the cosmos tremble before your might.