Are you again stuck in the process of transferring the Diablo 4 Save files from PS4 to PS5? Well, here’s our guide to help you out.
Playstation has been going wild recently with all of those beautiful games like Resident Evil 4 Remake, Diablo 4, Hogwarts and you name it. All of these are playable on PlayStation 4 but why not enjoy superior graphics and more fps on the latest PS5?
Well, if you are one of those fellows who played a few games on PS4 and want to shift those saved files to their brand-new PS5, then carry on with this guide.
- How to Fix the PS5 Mic Echo – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix the CE-117773-6 Error Code on PS5 – The Panther Tech
- How to Transfer Save Files from PS4 to PS5 – The Panther Tech
- How to Transfer Resident Evil 4 Remake Save Files from PS4 to PS5 – The Panther Tech
Before you Shift the Data
- Make sure that both consoles have the same account logged in on them
- Double check on their updates and again make sure PS4 is up to date
- Sync the data through a PS4 controller like Trophies under the Playstation Network sync
Transferring Diablo 4 Save Files from PS4 to PS5
There are three methods that you can utilize to shift data of Diablo 4 from PS4 to PS5. Here are all of them listed.
If you are a plus member on Play Station, you can use Cloud Storage to shift game save files to PS5.
- Go to the settings
- Select the Saved Data option
- Then go to Game or App Settings
- Press on the PS4 Saved Data
- Choose Cloud Storage
- Download to Console Storage option
It is quite a hard process to do but gets the job done anyways if you don’t have a membership for PS Plus.
- Go to Settings
- Press on Application Saved Data Management
- Again, press on Saved Data in System Storage
- Click on the option that says USB Storage Device
- Select the Save Files of Diablo 4 that you want to transfer from PS4 to PS5
- Proceed and wait for the transfer to complete
- Unplug the USB and put it on your shiny PS5
- Go to Settings on PS5
- Select Saved Data from PS4
- Press on USB Drive
- Copy to USB Storage Device
Through Transfer Data
Last but not least, the final method is to use Data Transfer. For that, you can accompany both the wireless and the wired connection.
- Power both consoles
- Go to the settings of PS5
- Then to System Software
- Press on Data transfer
- Select PS4 for the data that you need to transfer
- A message will show up on PS5 with the preparation
- Press the PS4 Power Button and hold it till a beep
- Select the Data
- Start the transfer
Keep in mind that PS5 will automatically restart.
That’s it! That’s How to Transfer Diablo 4 Save Files from PS4 to PS5. It is a simple process where you can utilize three methods. Our recommendation is to go with the Cloud if you have the PS Plus Membership, which you actually might have, otherwise go with the other two. Before you actually do the transfer, make sure you know whether Diablo 4 is better on PS4 or PS5.