Lethal Company is currently one of the most popular games on Steam and has surpassed Call of Duty and Starfield.
In Lethal Company, you can play with up to 4 people, you have a ship and you have to reach the given quota by the company in 3 days by gathering scrap from different planets. However, in your journey, you can end up being the food for monsters on those planets.
There is a terminal in your ship that can be used to navigate your teammates from the ship. In this guide, I am going to explain how you can guide your teammates using the terminal in Lethal Company.
How To Guide Your Teammates Using Terminal From Ship in Lethal Company
For this to work, you need to have at least 3 people present in the ship/lobby, I recommend 4 players though. After that, you need at least 2 walkie-talkies to communicate with each other. You can order walkie-talkies using the terminal. Go to Terminal, type store, and then type walkie-talkies 2 and confirm. The space shuttle will land and bring you your items.
- Once you have the walkie-talkies. Go to the terminal and type View Monitor.
- If the monitor is spectating you, type Switch to switch the person.
- Press Tab to leave the terminal, now equip the walkie-talkie and turn it on using the Q key.
- Try testing the communication if it is smooth.
- Now when your teammates enter the main entrance, guide them through. You need to know this to become a pro navigator.
- Yellow Triangle is scrap.
- The red circle is a monster (if small then it’s a small and fast monster).
- If the red circle is big, then it’s a big monster like slime, slow but deadly.
- If you see a turret simply inform your team about that and disable it using the turret number like c1, or c2 type it in the terminal and it will disable the turret for 10 seconds.
- You can use the terminal to help your teammates by telling them if there is scrap nearby or if monsters are nearby.
- You can even open doors using the terminal.
This way you can collect a good amount of scrap and reach your quota within 1 day. That is all you need to know to become a pro navigator or guide. You just need to learn the above-mentioned information like what color is a monster and what color is scrap. This way you can help your teammates even if you stay on the ship. Moreover, if there is no way out and you have a teleporter this way you can teleport your teammate before he gets eaten by the monster.