Players are anxious to get inside the game, but unfortunately, they are stuck on can’t create or join a match. If you are one of those individuals, then you are not alone. There are thousands of people who are also having the issue of Payday 3: Stuck in Looking for a Match. Let’s move forward and get into the details of why it is so, and how to fix that.
- How To Fix Payday 3 Network Error – The Panther Tech
- How To Fix Payday 3 Server Error – The Panther Tech
- Payday 3 Early Access: No 2K and 4K Resolution – The Panther Tech
- Reasons to Buy Payday 3 – The Panther Tech
Payday 3: Stuck in Looking for a Match
Let’s make one thing clear. Whenever a famous game launches on Steam or another popular platform, then it is going to have server issues. The same went with Payday 3. Yes, we know that the game had a server strain test, beta, and then Early Access as well.
But, these things are kind of uncertain. That is why whenever a AAA title releases, it has Server Issues from players coming in at the same time. So, when you are stuck searching for a match in Payday 3, it is because the game basically puts you in a queue.
Waiting is the only option here, but for the time being, you can try out the following things;
- Restarting: Restart your game on Steam or any other launcher, whether you are on a Windows PC or a Console. Shut it down and restart to clear up most things.
- Change Connection: Most of us are always on WiFi, but switch to a LAN, using your Ethernet to connect with the internet. If others are using the same connection, ask for some time alone, till you get back in the game.
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall Protection: Make sure that there isn’t any Antivirus blocking the game files. Also, allow the game to pass through Firewall protection. Go to settings, and search for Firewall and Network Protection. On the bottom select “Allow an app through Firewall”. Then select Payday 3.
- Reset the Router: When you restart your Router, it clears the Internet cache. But, one step forward would be to shut your router down and unplug everything. Then wait for 30 seconds or 1 minute, and turn it back on.
- Waiting: Yes, again, wait for a patch or an update from Developers. They are trying hard to put everything together. This is a server issue and takes time.
Hope, these details are going to be useful and help you fix Payday 3: Stuck in Looking for a Match.