Nightweaver’s Web requires you to sacrifice various items in exchange for some goodies. Well, you can come back again and do the things in separate runs, but the web will promise you extras for completing in a single run. Yes, it is hard, but here in this guide, we are going to share with you details on Remnant 2 Reward Items for Completing Nightweaver’s Web in One Run.
More Remnant 2 Content Below;
- Remnant 2 All Hardcore Apocalypse Rewards – Items after completing Hardcore Apocalypse! – The Panther Tech
- Can’t Connect in Remnant 2 COOP Multiplayer (PC Windows and Console Fix) – The Panther Tech
- Remnant 2 Constantly Getting Kicked Out in COOP Multiplayer – The Panther Tech
- What’s the Secret to Mystery Red Door in Labyrinth Remnant 2? – The Panther Tech
Why Complete Nightweaver’s Web in One Run?
Well, it is just a trick of the eye and the human brain. Remnant 2 does have some spectacular tricks like the Gamemasters Pride Rind through Tik-Tac-Toe Puzzle. That enables the players to think that when they complete the Nightweaver’s Web Quest in one run, they will get items. Which items?
There are 5 Unique Quest Items that you can sacrifice to the Web for various Gear. They start floating on the web and that enables the players to think that completing it in one run will give them new items or something secret.
Remnant 2 Reward for Sacrificing 5 Unique Items in Nightweaver’s Web
You will get a ton of rewards or items after you sacrifice the 5 unique quest items to the Nightweaver’s Web. These items are;
- Each Item Reward
- Three Quest Items from Losomn, N’erud, and Yaesha
When you complete the Nightweaver’s Web Quest in one run, you get nothing. The Remnant 2 Reward Items for Completing Nightweaver’s Web by giving 5 Unique Quest Items result in various rewards that we have mentioned above.