In the Hideaways, you will come across a board with some strange text in tables written on a poster. Actually, these are English letters written in a strange manner that looks as if they are symbols. Here in this guide, we are going to explain Final Fantasy 16 (FF16) Letters of the Realms symbols in Hideaways.
Here are some other guides, you would love to read;
- Final Fantasy 16 (FF16) That Wretch Would Be the Dame vs That Wretch Would Be Me – All Bark Choice in FF16 – The Panther Tech
- Final Fantasy 16 (FF16) Tarja Choice Letting Off Steam – The Panther Tech
- How Does Torgal Change Forms in Final Fantasy 16 (FF16) – The Panther Tech
- Final Fantasy 16 (FF16) Popular Couple Pairing that players are Shipping – The Panther Tech
- How to Get Masamune in Final Fantasy 16 (FF16) – The Panther Tech
- Final Fantasy 16 (FF16) Camera Auto Adjust Explained! – The Panther Tech
What are the Letters of the Realms Symbols in Hideaways FF16?
These are some special letters written in an upside-down manner. Don’t worry, this is all English here, nothing outwardly.
Half of the letters here have a pattern and to transcribe them, you will have to turn the image upside down. In half and more of the letters, there is English. The other ones have symbols.
Don’t worry, the symbols also have English Letters hidden inside. This is it! You just have to turn them upside down and you will find out their secrets yourself.
Final Fantasy 16 has its own fair share of secrets. One such is the Letter of the Realms that can be found in the Hideaways. In order to transcribe the Letter of the Realms Symbols, you will have to turn the letter upside down. There is all English here. Half of them are plain English Alphabets, while others are simply hidden inside symbols.