Diablo 4 is an exciting game that has captured the hearts of gamers all over the world. One of the first quests that players receive when they start playing is the Raising Spirits in Diablo 4. This quest is relatively easy to complete, and it’s a great way to earn some coins in your wallet.
- How to Fix Diablo 4 Stuttering and Freezing – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Map Not Loading in Diablo 4 Beta – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Diablo 4 395002 Error in Beta Testing – The Panther Tech
- How to Complete The Sealed Door in Diablo 4 Beta – The Panther Tech
What is Raising Spirits Quest?
Raising Spirits Quest is a short one, lasting only 20 seconds, and it takes place in the Starting Zone of Kyovashad. You’ll receive this quest from a character named Lorath, and the best part is that you don’t need to have a Stronghold unlocked or venture through a dungeon to complete it. There is no quest chain associated with Raising Spirits, but you’ll earn Renown and an Herb Cache item upon completion. The amount of gold and experience you receive will depend on your character level. Happy questing in Fractured Peaks!
How to Complete Raising Spirits in Diablo 4
The Raising Spirits in Diablo 4 is straightforward and easy to complete. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to complete this quest:
- The Raising Spirits quest is located in Kyovashad. Head to the northern section of the map, and you’ll see a light blue circle. This circle indicates the location of the training militia.
- Once you arrive in Kyovashad, look for a small fenced area where you’ll see a group of soldiers gathered around. They will be the ones you’ll need to cheer on.
- To complete the Raising Spirits quest, you’ll need to use the Cheer emote. Press the E key on your PC or Up on your controller’s D-Pad to bring up the emote wheel. Scroll through the available options until you find the Cheer emoticon. Once you have this symbol highlighted, press the confirm button to perform the emote and raise the spirits of the soldiers.
- After you’ve completed the quest, you’ll receive some coins as a reward. You can use these coins to buy items or upgrade your character.
The Raising Spirits quest is an easy quest to complete in Diablo 4. By following our step-by-step guide, you’ll be able to complete this quest quickly and earn some coins.
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games