Swinging through the bustling streets of New York City has always been a core element of the Spider-Man gaming experience. With the release of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 on the PS5, fans are now once again enjoying the opportunity to swing in the city of New York with not one but two Spider-Men.
In this guide, we will show you how to distract the police to get the guard alone in Marvel Spider-Man 2 (PS5).
How To Distract The Police To Get The Guard Alone in Spider-Man 2
This mission requires you to recover the thumb drive in a school and you have to do it by distracting the police. There are a total of 3 police officers in the area. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Aim at the balloons as shown in the image above.
- Shoot a web to pop the balloons to distract the 1st police officer.
- After doing this, look behind and look for a ball rack.
- Just like in the image above, pull it and it will distract another police officer.
- Look back and look a little left and you will see a fancy photo booth shining.
- Shoot a web on it and it will flash and all the police officers are distracted and the guard is alone.
- Now hang on the ceiling, you need to hang upside down like the spiderman from the comics and films.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get the USB drive.
You have now retrieved the USB drive and thus completed the mission. I hope my guide was helpful for you.