- Move those mysterious Loose Stones in Baldur’s Gate 3 for a chance to uncover exclusive items, adding an element of luck and surprise to your adventure.
- To move the Loose Stones, make sure your character has a Strength stat of over 10. Need a boost? Try an “Elixir of Giant Strength” or similar potions for a temporary strength increase.
- Don’t just rely on brawn! Use spells like Thunderwave to magically shift those stones, revealing the secrets beneath and adding a touch of wizardry to your exploration in BG3.
Baldur’s Gate 3 has hidden game mechanics that leave the players wandering for days, and Loose Stone is one of such mysteries. BG3 Loose Stones are environmental components that reveal exclusive items in the game.
But how to lift the loose stone in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3)? Here in this guide blog, we are going to share with you details on how to do that and get exclusive items from Loose Stones.
Just like Loose Stones, there are Cracked Stone Floors that you can Break in BG3.
What are the Loose Stones in Baldur’s Gate?
When reaching Act 1 and playing through it, you will come across various stones or hill portions that are in your path. After waking up in Act 1, when you witness a shipwreck, you will find the first loose stone in BG3.
You can move those loose stones in BG3 to find various items underneath. The first one gives you a journal, but there are also chances of not getting anything at all.
When you lift a loose stone in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3), you are going through a luck factor, either you get an incredibly good item or nothing at all.
You might be interested in: Why Can’t I Stop Shadowheart From Killing Nightsong in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3)
How to Lift Loose Stone in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3)?
There is more than one method in the game that allows you to Lift the Loose Stones. Whatever the case may be, you need to have Strength more than 10 for the character to move the Loose Stones.
To gain Strength, you can use other sources as well like Elixir of Giant Strength, Potions, and so on. They will help you pump your strength for a short duration and hence, you can Lift the Loose Stones.
Not only that, the game has various spells that give you the ability to throw things away with power. One such spell is the Thunderwave, used by sorcerers, to move objects, including Loose Stones.
All in all, the methods to Lift Loose Stone in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3) are;
- Using a character with a Strength of more than 10.
- Drinking Strength Elixir like “Elixir of Giant Strength”, or Strength Potions.
- Using Spells that move objects like Thunderwave.
Loose Stones are part of a broken hill or just stones in your path that can be moved. When you lift the Loose Stones, they reveal mysterious items, but other times they don’t give you anything at all. To move the Loose Stones in BG3, you will need 1) A “character with a Strength of more than 10”, 2) An “Elixir of Strength”, and 3) A spell that moves things like “Thunderwave”.