The most fascinating thing about Hogwarts Legacy is that the developers really put up their efforts to make the game a living nightmare for some. There are hidden locations, locked doors, difficult puzzles, and much more to confuse you. The same is the case with the Central Hall Rune Door Puzzle and here is a guide on How to Solve Library Annex Central Hall Rune Door Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy to help you out.
You are a student of Magic here in Hogwarts, with plenty of exploring to do and a ton of things to learn. It depends on your own choice of what you will find here; it could be something ancient, it could be something dark, or it could be something filled with light.
It is your job to explore the Magical Wonderland and if are also one of those people who got stuck and looking for a way to Open the Library Annex Central Hall Rune Door Puzzle, then go ahead and read on with the guide.
- How to Solve Grand Staircase Tower Door Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy – The Panther Tech
- How to Solve Great Hall Door Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy – The Panther Tech
- How to Solve the Viaduct Bridge Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy – The Panther Tech
- Arithmancy Door Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy Guide – The Panther Tech
- How to Solve Hogwarts Legacy Sundial Puzzle – The Panther Tech
Solving Library Annex Central Hall Rune Door Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy
In order to Open the Library Annex Central Hall Rune Door, you will first have to solve the puzzle. Just like any other locked door, here you will have to learn the Symbols through basic maths and put the Symbols in order to open it.
- First of all, read the Board and Symbols on the Library Annex Central Hall Rune Door
- Secondly, check out what the Symbol represents. In this case, you have to check from left to right, as they represent 0 to 9
- Thirdly, the Board has a math equation. Don’t worry it isn’t integration nor derivation, but rather simple addition. You will have to add the smaller three circles and they will represent the bigger circle
- After adding in the Circles and doing the math, you will find that the Symbols are Serpent and Spider
- Next to the Chair, you will find the Serpent
- Between the Two Pillars, you will find the Spider
Finally, put in the Symbols that we mentioned here and you will open the Library Annex Central Hall Rune Door.
What is behind Library Annex Central Hall Rune Door?
When you open the Grand Staircase Tower Door, you will find two things. The first one is Grey Quidditch Gloves, and the second one is the Footstools. If you are wondering about the rewards, these are the only thing you are going to get. If they are not up to any good for you, just leave the Puzzle.
Well, that’s How to Solve Library Annex Central Hall Rune Door Puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy. Same as any other Door Puzzle in the game, you will have to do a simple math of adding circles and then matching them with the Magical Beasts or Creatures to get your Symbol. Now you Opened the Library Annex Central Hall Rune Door, just enjoy the rewards!
Where can I find the Library in Hogwarts Legacy?
You can find it on Hogwarts Castle’s Third Floor. There are thousands of books contained on thousands of shelves. The one looking after the Library is the famous Madam – Irma Pince. You can go there for extra studies.
How to Open the Library Annex Central Hall Rune Door in Hogwarts Legacy?
In order to open the door, you will have to add the circles and then combine them with the Symbol they represent, then put the Symbol on the Board.
Hello there! I am just a human being with good skills in Content Writing, Graphics, and Photography. Being an Electrical Engineer (Computer Engineering Specialization) I like to take deep dives into Tech related topics or troubleshoot them. But my hobby is writing about Games and then learning new stuff (for free obviously).