We all know that with each major update in Genshin Impact, we get a new theme, and storyline, but all of that revolves around the new Main Character for that Storyline. Here in the 3.4 Update, we got Alhaithem in Genshin Impact.
Who is he, where did he come from, what are his abilities, and what’s all the rush around? Well, here in our Guide to Alhaithem, we will be shading all the details on this Arab Dude.
Who is Alhaitham in Genshin Impact?
Alhaitham is a Dendro Character who was released in the 3.4 Update (18th January 2023) of Genshin Impact. He is a member of Haravatat from Sumeru Akademiya, as well as their Scribe. The job of Alhaitham was to draft their ordinances and document findings.
Unlike the other characters we will be getting in Genshin Impact 3.4, Alhaitham will be a 5 Star Character and his main specialty is Sword. As to his appearance, we already knew what it was mostly about.
Alhaitham is quite a role model in Sumeru’s Story and is a knowledgeable Arab Dude who likes to lurk in the shadows in a low-profile zone.
Bio of Alhaitham
- Alhaitham was born on Feb 11th and is a tall Male with Vulture Volans Constellation.
- He belongs to the religion of Sumeru and is affiliated with the Haravatat and Sumeru Akademiya
- The special dish for Alhaitham is Ideal Circumstances
Which Female Character is Shipped with Alhaitham?
Kind of off the charts but Nilou is Shipped with Alhaitham. There is no arguing here, She is Cure, beautiful, powerful, and useful in Genshin Impact, similar to what our Arab Boy Alhaitham is. A mature Boy like Alhaitham goes well with a Kinky and caring Girl like Nilou.
How to get Alhaitham in Genshin Impact – Guide to Unlocking Alhaitham in Genshin Impact
In order to experience Alhaitham in Genshin Impact you first need to Unlock Alhaitham. There is only one possible way to Get Alhaitham in Genshin Impact, which is by Character Banner during the Event Wish – Caution in Confidence.
During this time, there will be a massive drop rate. You can go to the event and here you can unlock Alhaitham. This Event or Wish will be ending at the end of February’s First Week, which is around Feb 7, 2023.
If you are not interested in playing the Event, you can also use the in-game Fate to Get Alhaitham in Genshin Impact. The Gacha Pull System is random, so there are a ton of chances you will be getting a random character.
You can surely try your luck several times there, but playing in the Event to Unlock Alhaithan in Genshin Impact is surely the best possible way around.
Abilities of Alhaitham in Genshin Impact
The things we didn’t know about Alhaitham for sure were his abilities. Now, we know what his Elemental Burst and Skills are in the game. Let’s take a look at all the Abilities of Alhaitham in Genshin Impact.
Elemental Skills of Alhaitham
Elaboration on Form – Universality
Using this ability, Alhaitham will rush forwards and deal Elemental Dendro Damage to all the enemies that are in his way. It furthermore results in Chisel-light mirror formation on enemies as well.
Alhaitham unleashes a single Chisel Light Mirror. If you are out of them, he will generate one for you. There are various properties of this Alhaitham Elemental Skill;
- Upon possession of this, Alhaitham’s Plunging, Charged and even Normal attacks will be changed to Dendro.
- When Plunging, Charged or Normals attacks are done by Alhaitham in Chisel Light Mirror, the Mirrors further release Projection Attack, dealing AoE Damage (Dendro). They are based on the number of Chisel Light Mirrors that are available on the battlefield.
- The Talents and Elemental Skills of Alhaitham will make up the Chisel Light Mirrors for Alhaitham. Furthermore, the Elemental Burst of Alhaitham will utilize these Mirrors to increase his Damage of AoE Dendro. Afterward, the Mirrors are generated.
Elemental Bursts of Alhaitham
Fetters of Phenomena – Particular Field
This Elemental Burst ability of Alhaitham in Genshin Impact makes a Particular Binding Field that does Dendro Damage in AoE, targeting multiple enemies at once. In case you also have Chisel Light Mirrors, then all of them will be utilized and the damage dealt is enhanced.
If 0 to 3 Mirrors are consumed in the process, then 3 to 0 Mirrors will be brought back afterward.
Alhaitham’s Strengths and Weaknesses
Strengths of Alhaitham
- Dendro Damage is consistent, making him quite versatile
- Elemental Mastery scaling is good, making the building process quite simpler
- 3-star swords are good with Alhaitham like Harbinger of Dawn
- Using the Chisel Mirror effects, Alhaitham can deal tons of damage
Weaknesses of Alhaitham
- Quite an expensive Character in Genshin Impact and you will need all the Talents to level him up
- Higher level Style of Play and you will have to keep into account all the Mirrors
- You will need to play a ton with Alhaitham to get used to play-style
- Normal Combo requires you to utilize the Charged Attacks and they surely take a ton of time. In the process, you need to tank some attacks from enemies as well
- The Combos can effortlessly be disturbed and there is low resistance here.
Our Take on Alhaitham in Genshin Impact
Honestly, there is no way you could hate on Alhaitham even if you wanted to. The only drawback here is that he is quite technical to play and requires management on Mirrors. But that is the beauty of Alhaitham in Genshin Impact. You can put him out there with your other Characters and surely you will find this Handsome Arab Dude to dominate in team-play. He is a Dendro man… You can’t go wrong with him in any possible way!
Hello there! I am just a human being with good skills in Content Writing, Graphics, and Photography. Also, I am not that good of an Electrical Engineer, although I am one. But I am exceptionally good in Tech, Gaming, Troubleshooting, and Learning New Stuff (for free obviously).